9.24.2007

the week in review

the good, the bad, and the ugly (but in reverse order, so I can end on a good note):

the ugly: My rental car was broken into Friday night - the rental car I had because my own car had been stolen three weeks prior. Ridiculous. And they stole my camera. Definitely not a fun way to end a 14-hr workday. =( But at least it didn't have my favorite lens on it at the time. My favorite lens is still safe and sound at home (for now).

the bad: stupid work drama (lame)

the good: 1) it's starting to feel like fall, 2) I got a killer deal on the most comfortable mattress ever, 3) a couple of prospects opened up in different areas of my life, which is always encouraging, 4) the Seahawks game was awesome, and 5) the US women's team advanced to the semi-finals.

So, all in all, not a bad week. Just a bit tiring. I could use a nap. =)

No comments: