10.26.2007

death by sugar cookie

Someone brought into work Halloween-shaped sugar cookies with orange frosting and sprinkles this morning. Whoever that person was, I love you. I also blame you for the food coma I've been in all day long. I think I ate like 4 or 5.

Other favorite parts of my day:
- the fact that it was sunny but still in the 50's. cold, crisp, perfect.
- more awesome and crazy stories from Blair (the guy I'm helping with his writing project)
- they gave us a new employee manual at the restaurant tonight, and it actually stated "a smile is part of everyone's uniform." I thought I might pee my pants.
- I was not once on the phone with anyone having anything to do with insurance
- pumpkin ale (thanks lena for the recommendation) + fashion magazines + my comfy bed right now. brilliant.

No comments: